Now in stock
Finally, a heavy duty solution for new Ram owners and at a great price. Front sets for $93.89:
These pads are direct replacements for Mopar part numbers 68461656AA & 68461656AB
Rear sets are also available for the models without the Asain Transmission for $82.89:
These pads are direct replacements for Mopar part number 68453097AA
More info about the Superduty compound:
Hawk products are used by both OE and aftermarket companies servicing the mining, construction, military and commercial truck markets, and Hawk's SuperDuty compound features that same high performance, severe-duty friction technology. The unique Ferro-Carbon material in SD disc brake pads delivers extremely high fade resistance, with superior high-temperature rotor and brake pad wear. This compound has been engineered for Class 2 and higher, on-highway, commercial-grade vehicles. This product is not recommended for recreational trucks and SUVs.
- Technology engineered for use in heavy-duty on/off highway and military applications
- Extremely high coefficient of friction and fade resistance
- Recommended for professional fleets (greater than 1 ton) and light trucks towing excessive payloads
- All Hawk Performance compounds are not compatible with carbon ceramic rotors. Hawk pads are designed to work with Iron/Metal rotors.
- Low torque
- 100-750 F operating temperatures
- 100-500 F optimal temperature range