[0782.20]Performance Friction Carbon Metallic brake pads.FMSI(D782)(old pfc #7824)
CHRYSLER: Cirrus (9500)- Concorde (9304)- LHS (9302)- New Yorker (91-96)- PT CruiserGT (0708)- PT Cruiser (0108)- Sebring Sedan (9505)- Sebring Conv. (9605)- 300M (9904)
DODGE: Intrepid (9304)- Neon (9504)- Shadow (90-94)- Spirit (90-95)- Stratus Sedan/ Convert. (9505)
EAGLE: Vision (93-98)
PLYMOUTH: Acclaim (90-95)- Breeze (9600)- Neon (9401) REAR
All Performance Friction Carbon Metallic® Brake Pads use the following Multi-Layer Technology™:
- Exclusive Multi-Layer Technology ™ isolates- dampens- and eliminates noise.
- Vehicle specific formulation for exceptional stopping power over a longer performance life.
- Patented Ionic Fusion™ friction bonding technology for the strongest bond to the backing plate.
- Statistically controlled quality steel plates ensure proper fit with every pad.
- Patented Powder Coating prevents corrosion and extends caliper life.
- NO Asbestos- NO Lead- NO Cadmium- NO Chromium- NO Potassium Titanate- NO Fillers - Environmentally Friendly.
- Meets or EXCEEDS OE and FMVSS Safety Standards.
Carbon Metallic® It’s Quieter- Stops Quicker- and Lasts Longer.™
State of the art brake technology that outperforms “ceramic” and traditional semi-metallic pads in all categories verified by independent lab results.
The secret is... At Performance Friction® we don't just copy OE- we make it better.