[0652.20]Performance Friction Carbon Metallic brake pads.FMSI(D652)(old pfc #6524)
FORD: Explorer (9501)- Ranger (9502)
MAZDA: B2200 (9502)- B2500 (9502)- B2600 (9502)- B3000 (9502)- B4000 (9502)
MERCURY: Mountaineer (9701) FRONT
All Performance Friction Carbon Metallic® Brake Pads use the following Multi-Layer Technology™:
- Exclusive Multi-Layer Technology ™ isolates- dampens- and eliminates noise.
- Vehicle specific formulation for exceptional stopping power over a longer performance life.
- Patented Ionic Fusion™ friction bonding technology for the strongest bond to the backing plate.
- Statistically controlled quality steel plates ensure proper fit with every pad.
- Patented Powder Coating prevents corrosion and extends caliper life.
- NO Asbestos- NO Lead- NO Cadmium- NO Chromium- NO Potassium Titanate- NO Fillers - Environmentally Friendly.
- Meets or EXCEEDS OE and FMVSS Safety Standards.
Carbon Metallic® It’s Quieter- Stops Quicker- and Lasts Longer.™
State of the art brake technology that outperforms “ceramic” and traditional semi-metallic pads in all categories verified by independent lab results.
The secret is... At Performance Friction® we don't just copy OE- we make it better.